Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Time flies so fast.. we have been together about 3half years since i brought u home. your fur has slowly turned from brown to white. your body has become weaker n weaker. your eyes had from black to white.. slowly u become blind. i am afraid to lost u. please don leave me. day and night i have been praying for u. pray that god won't take u away so fast from me. u still have many many years to go. get it? jiji, u must be strong!! my eyes turn red and tears rolled down from my eyes. looking back the days we are so happy together. seeing u jumped around so happily, my heart also feels so happy. i felt so blessed at that moment. hearing u and miki wake me up every morning, i felt so warm. seeing that u followed behind my back wherever i go, i felt so happy. seeing that u wait outside the toilet for me, i felt so touched. u made me happy when i am sad. all these moment is can't be forgetable. people who r not dog's owner and dog's lover will not understand.
looking at your current state, my mum asked me a qns that i have never thought of.
she said,'daughter, looking at jiji state, do u wan to put her to sleep since she felt so painful?' my ans is 'NO', i don want. she can't leave me. i will take care her till her last breath and i noe that god will create miracle for me. whenever she is feeling unwell, my heart is aching. i treat her not just a dog nor a friend. she is one of my family member.

11/26/2008 11:59:00 AM